Senior Solution Consultant (m/f/d) USA
- United States
Signavio is revolutionizing the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimize business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin and established markets in the US, UK, France and Australia as well as in our newer offices in Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- Prepare and deliver engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- Strategize with account team members to identify approach most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors, and solve deal-level challenges.
- Prepare and deliver timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information.
- Consult prospect during Proof-of-concept projects both onsite and remotely
- Assist at trade shows, user conferences, etc. as requested
This is you
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 5 years of successful pre-sales solution demonstration experience in B2B SaaS business
- You have top-notch presentation skills
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges
- You maintain a strong business acumen
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment
- You follow a consultative, solution-based, challenger sales methodology
- You have willingness to travel and enjoy a virtual sales environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team, you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated and rewarded for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with an energetic team. Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top