Senior Solution Consultant (m/f/d) MEE
- Mühlhausen, Germany
Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin and established markets in the US, UK, France and Australia as well as in our newer offices in Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- Presents the value of the Signavio Solution
- Strategizes with account team members to identify approaches most likely to persuade prospects to change existing behaviors and solve challenges
- Prepares and delivers engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to enterprise prospects and clients up to C-Level that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- Prepares and delivers timely, detailed, and well-crafted responses, reports and presentations to clients and prospects requests
- Consults with prospects during proof-of-concept projects
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- Works closely with Sales Enablement and Product Development teams to share market insights and solutions internally
- Assists at trade shows, user conferences, webinars, etc.
- You have completed a Degree in Computer Science or similar
- You have at least 8 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting (Presales) experience in B2B
- Ideally you are familiar with Business Process Management and Process Mining and have used BPM and Process Mining applications before
- You have top-notch communication and presentation skills, both on-site as well as remotely and written
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity enterprise sales environment
- You have a rounded knowledge of Cloud and Enterprise IT/Applications (e.g. Database, ERP, CRM, CX, Business Intelligence) and are able to present technical aspects
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering
- You have willingness to travel while also remaining flexible to conduct work in a virtual environment or office base
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- You are sharing knowledge as an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team, you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated and rewarded for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with an energetic team. Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top