Senior Product Owner - Journey Maps (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to strengthen our engineering team in Berlin in a customer journey mapping product. Customer journey mapping is the newest addition in the Signavio product portfolio and adds completely new capabilities to an enterprise grade process suite.
You will be working closely with the product manager and will be responsible for the day to day backlog management. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with the product team to deliver an outstanding product. Inspiring product interest & participation in the rest of the team are other key responsibilities. This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement a product vision and drive the organisation into that direction.
- Scaling the product from MVP to stable release for medium-sized and Enterprise customers, adding new capabilities and cross-product integrations over time
- Developing product vision & strategy together with Product leadership and their end-to-end cross-functional delivery team
- Conveying product vision and user flows to the cross-functional delivery team
- Owning the the delivery team backlog, including prioritization, gathering and aligning requirements
- Defining user stories in collaboration with engineers, Q&A and design, applying iterative & incremental, value driven story management
- Enabling and facilitating delivery team all agile ceremonies/ events, including refinements, plannings and review sessions
- Working with VP Engineering on cross-team and cross-product initiatives and priorities, and reviewing delivery forecasts
- Understanding and translating customers’ and other internal stakeholders’ needs
- Supporting delivery team in regular, internal organization-wide product demos
- Enabling Go-To-Market teams on new functionalities, constraints and best-practices
- Experience and passion in customer experience, preferably in customer journey maps or similar
- Previous experience ( ideally 5+ years) within agile software development teams and proven goal-oriented mindset
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies & artefacts (wireframes, personas, flows).
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and have good interpersonal skills
- Preferably background in B2B SaaS product development
- Proactive attitude and steady stakeholder management skills, including an excellent ability in negotiating and managing expectations on timelines and scope
- Experience in providing sound reasoning in the decision-making process
- Experience in managing the product life-cycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs
What we offer
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top