Senior Product Owner - Journey Maps (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to strengthen our engineering team in Berlin in a customer journey mapping product. Customer journey mapping is the newest addition in the Signavio product portfolio and adds completely new capabilities to an enterprise grade process suite.
You will be working closely with the product manager and will be responsible for the day to day backlog management. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with the product team to deliver an outstanding product. Inspiring product interest & participation in the rest of the team are other key responsibilities. This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement a product vision and drive the organisation into that direction.
- Scaling the product from MVP to stable release for medium-sized and Enterprise customers, adding new capabilities and cross-product integrations over time
- Developing product vision & strategy together with Product leadership and their end-to-end cross-functional delivery team
- Conveying product vision and user flows to the cross-functional delivery team
- Owning the the delivery team backlog, including prioritization, gathering and aligning requirements
- Defining user stories in collaboration with engineers, Q&A and design, applying iterative & incremental, value driven story management
- Enabling and facilitating delivery team all agile ceremonies/ events, including refinements, plannings and review sessions
- Working with VP Engineering on cross-team and cross-product initiatives and priorities, and reviewing delivery forecasts
- Understanding and translating customers’ and other internal stakeholders’ needs
- Supporting delivery team in regular, internal organization-wide product demos
- Enabling Go-To-Market teams on new functionalities, constraints and best-practices
- Experience and passion in customer experience, preferably in customer journey maps or similar
- Previous experience ( ideally 5+ years) within agile software development teams and proven goal-oriented mindset
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies & artefacts (wireframes, personas, flows).
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and have good interpersonal skills
- Preferably background in B2B SaaS product development
- Proactive attitude and steady stakeholder management skills, including an excellent ability in negotiating and managing expectations on timelines and scope
- Experience in providing sound reasoning in the decision-making process
- Experience in managing the product life-cycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs
What we offer:
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it.
Our team-members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with product managers, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Back to top