Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Designer to serve as a strategic partner for our Product Team, who can actively work towards increasing knowledge within the organization and individual delivery teams, and be the domain expert who guides decision making and strategic thinking.
- Understand the problem the product is supposed to solve, the specific use cases for each type of user, and the underlying psychology that motivates them.
- Onboard and mentor new hires and more junior team members.
- Conduct and over-see usability testing.
- Partner with UX researchers to facilitate larger-scale strategic research projects, directly related to areas of influence and/or cross-domain projects that increase the level of understanding of users and customers to aid in decision making and planning.
- Regularly sync design and contribution-level efforts with stakeholders and Principal Design Lead for transparency and alignment with big-picture initiatives.
- Evaluate conditions and situations presented by the software, competitive reviews and stakeholders to determine recommended paths toward possible solutions and in the case of existing software, evaluate usability and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner Coach, Product Leads and CTOs to scope pipeline projects and manage the technical aspects of the role.
- Maintain high quality standards and alignment with our design system, principles, and best practices.
- Previous experience (4+ years) within agile software development teams and proven goal-oriented mindset.
- Ability to write user stories and a good understanding of iterative & incremental value-driven story writing.
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies & artefacts (wireframes, personas, flows).
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and good interpersonal skills.
- Steady stakeholder management skills, including an excellent ability in negotiating and managing expectations on timelines and scope.
- A proactive attitude, comfortable with aligning with all types of stakeholders.
- Experience in taking responsibility and making decisions.
- Background in any of the following: data mining, process analysis or intelligence, business process modelling, B2B product development.
- Experience in Data visualisation would be a plus.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top