Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to continuously drive forward our DevOps transformation as well as to support our ongoing international expansion.
This unique opportunity is the right role for a motivated, talented person who is keen to shape a product vision, and ready to guide the organization in that direction.
- You are responsible for designing, building and maintaining the platform for our production systems, e.g. using AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Furthermore, you are following and pushing our strict infrastructure-as-code / GitOps approach on AWS
- You will collaborate very closely with developers across all teams, build strong relationships and share your knowledge with them
- You are helping us to improve our development workflows
- You are transparent about your work, in the form of demos, presentations and reporting to a variety of internal stakeholders
- You will be part of a migration from on-premise to cloud
- You will be part of the on-call rotation for our SaaS production environments
- You have solid experience in Cloud technologies (mainly AWS) as well as containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are using Terraform and Helm or equivalents on a daily basis
- Very good experience in Linux.
- You apply software engineering practices (CI/CD, TDD, GitHub workflow) also to infrastructure
- Deep understanding of High Availability, Scalability, Security and Disaster Recovery concepts
- You dislike manual changes to infrastructure. You cannot sleep well with untested changes.
- You fight for simplicity.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- You drive results.
What we offer:
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Back to top