Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
How you will contribute:
- You will work closely with our clients to deploy our Signavio solutions (Process Manager, Collaboration Hub, Workflow Accelerator)
- You will provide consulting expertise and best practice knowledge around Business Process Management methods, process modelling, process analysis, workflow, etc.
- In our client engagements, you will work closely with the Signavio team on some of the following activities:
- Analyze client’s requirements for their business process management initiatives and Signavio deployment
- Setup Signavio solution based on client requirements
- Provide guidance and best practice knowledge to ensure successful Signavio deployments and adoption
- Support client’s process modelling and workflow initiatives
- Provide coaching, quality assurance and Signavio training
- You will collaborate with our Customer Success team to ensure long-term success of our client’s process management and Signavio efforts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
This is you:
- You have at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Business Process Management, BPM implementations, workflow, etc.
- Experience with Signavio Process Manager or other BPM software (e.g. ARIS, Adonis, BIC, etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Solid understanding of process management concepts, BPM technology, etc.
- Fluent in English and German
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Technologies, etc.
What we offer:
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.