Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Consultant at Signavio you will work closely with our clients on a range of topics that align to your areas of expertise and interests, including, but not limited to the following
- Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub Deployment: Elicit our client’s requirements from a business process management solution and deploy Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub to address them
- Workflow Implementation: Elicit our client’s requirements to automate their business processes and implement workflows in Signavio Workflow Accelerator to address them
- Process Analysis and Improvement: Work with our clients to identify issues in their processes, analyse root causes and make actionable recommendations for improvements using Signavio Process Intelligence
- Business Process Management: Guide our clients around business process management best practices – Process Architecture, Process Governance concepts and roles, Centre of Excellence Setup, Process Maturity Assessment
- Proof of Concepts and Value Analysis: Deliver Proof of Concept engagements with our prospects, identify value levers in our prospect’s business context and quantify benefits of Signavio solutions
- Training: Conduct remote and in-person trainings on Signavio Business Transformation Suite solutions
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Collaboration: Collaborate with our Sales and Pre-Sales teams during the Sales cycle by being part of RFx responses and with our Customer Success team to ensure long-term success of our client’s process management and Signavio efforts
- Thought Leadership: Identify current and emergent client needs, collaborate with our Product team to structure needs into product roadmap, keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
What you will bring:
- 6-10 years of work experience within Business Process Management in a consulting environment with a history of excellent client service
- Strong understanding of and experience in the Business Process Management – including
- Facilitating Process Discovery workshops
- Process Modelling using BPMN 2.0 and process modeling standards
- Process Analysis and Improvement approaches
- Process Mining
- Process Governance Concepts – e.g. Process Ownership and Centre of Excellence
- Architecture Concepts – e.g. Content Meta-Model
- Experience with Signavio Process Manager or other BPM software (e.g. ARIS, Adonis, BIC, etc.)
- Experience with Signavio Process Intelligence or other process mining solution (e.g. PROM, Disco, Celonis, etc.)
- Understanding of common business processes (e.g. P2P, O2C, Issue to Resolution etc.) and supporting systems (e.g. SAP ECC/HANA, ServiceNow etc.)
- Experience in SQL and a data science language (e.g. R or Python)
- Knowledge of and Experience in using REST API preferred
- Ability to structure and solve problems
- Ability to synthesise analysis into actionable recommendations for client’s senior management
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 60%) globally and within Americas
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.