RFx Specialist (m/f/d)
- Houston, TX
Signavio is revolutionizing the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimize business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin and established markets in the US, UK, France and Australia as well as in our newer offices in Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
We are seeking an RFx Specialist to support our Solution Consulting Team in responding to RFPs related to Signavio’s products and services. They will gather information from existing RFPs, collaterals, and technical experts within the company, write a draft response, obtain approvals and finally submit the response and support documents to the requesters.
The ideal candidate should have good understanding of business process management and experience in handling RFx requests from large firms or government agencies for enterprise software vendors. They should also be fluent in English with strong writing skills to articulate on both business and technical topics. Ability to project manage multiple deadlines is critical to ensure the responses are submitted accurately and on time.
- Work collaboratively with sales/account/leadership team in providing winning RFx responses in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Analyse the requests and determine the proper responses
- Document key activities in Signavio’s CRM
- Project manage complex RFx tasks and coordinate the responses with input from various sources
- Aggregate knowledge to organize and maintain an RFP database
- Assist with other projects and programs as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 – 7 years of working experiences in the IT industry (SaaS-based solution a plus)
- Solid experience in responding to complex questionnaires and RFxs (RFPs/RFIs/RFQs) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are welcome
- Proficiency in various MS Office and Google Suite software
- Attention to detail/accuracy oriented
- Curious and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, hard worker and good at time management
- Thrive under pressure and track record of meeting deadlines
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team, you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated and rewarded for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with an energetic team. Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
Back to top