Summary of the role:
Signavio Provides the leading Business Process Transformation Suite in the industry.
Our customers are leading transformation and change in their organisations by leveraging Signavio’s Process Manager, Workflow Accelerator and Process Intelligence products.
As the Product Marketing Lead for the Signavio Suite, you’ll work alongside our product , marketing and sales teams to drive the strategy for key go-to-market solutions; taking complex ideas and communicating them in a simple, elegant way. You’ll engage in deep dialog with customers, and hone in on the compelling reasons why their business would benefit from our solutions. You’ll leverage your creative soul to develop powerful sales pitches and compelling marketing assets that showcase our leading process mining solutions.
- Drive the positioning for our products and solutions
- Lead messaging, positioning and packaging for the Signavio Business Transformation Suite
- Collaborate with Product Management and Content Marketing to create differentiated corporate and product positioning for the Signavio Suite
- Deliver assets and collateral to help the sales team articulate our value through PowerPoint, imagery, videos and product write-ups
- Craft engaging and high quality marketing collateral using every medium: videos, keynotes, the written word, and the almighty PowerPoint
- Perform a competitive market analysis and enhance our arsenal of competitive weapons.
- Work with marketing, sales, PR and event teams to develop product launch plans and roll out new product capabilities
- Define the product strategy in collaboration with product management
Product Marketing at Signavio is a broad role. As such, we need well-rounded “athletes” who can:
- Put together compelling pitches that makes people want to buy
- Develop a point of view and create thought leadership for complex topics like process mining and simulation.
- Go deep on the product and engage with customers in new, creative ways
- Research the market to understand competitive and market dynamics, and use that understanding to guide the field
- Work with data, and not be afraid to dive into stats and metrics about product usage, pricing analysis, market analysis etc.
- 5+ years experience, product marketing or product management at a high tech company
- Proven track record of crafting compelling customer facing presentations (you will be asked to provide samples)
- Ability to be successful and drive projects in a startup environment (with minimal guidance, limited resources)
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- SaaS experience a plus
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Process Mining a plus
- Relevant university degree
What we offer:
We offer an exciting B2B product marketing experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.