Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
What You’ll Achieve
- Ongoing competitive analysis, including positioning and messaging
- Pricing research and analysis
- Recommend product pricing and positioning with sound research-based thinking
- Win loss analysis and competitive reporting
- Maintaining product marketing assets and product marketing-owned sales enablement assets
- Ownership and regular updates of competitive assets including: battlecards, competitive overviews, and competitive matrixes
- Ownership of internal competitive newsletter and similar outputs
- Run structured, regular programs and initiatives with customers to listen, act and analyze product feedback
- Collaboration on market research
- Present findings and recommendations to business stakeholders
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 3-5 year experience as a product marketing analyst or similar roles in a B2B SaaS product company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field of study
- Strong analytical skills and curious approach to problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Office/Google Docs Suite skills particularly in Excel/Google Sheet and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Experience producing professional documents with minimal oversight
- Strong skills in communication, presenting and writing
- Ability to work collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives
- Ability to balance research with clear communication
- A desire and proven ability to work on a wide range of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, German proficiency a plus
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Process Mining a plus
What we offer:
We offer an exciting B2B product analyst experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.