Principal Consultant Process Mining (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
How you will contribute:
- The Principal Consultant will work closely with our Sales Team to position consulting services, deliver client projects with other consultants and partners, and work with the rest of our Customer Service Team to ensure the long-term success of our client.
- You will provide thought leadership, consulting expertise and best practice knowledge around process mining and process management
- You will work closely with our clients and partners to deploy our Signavio solutions (Process Manager, Collaboration Hub, Workflow Accelerator, Process Intelligence) to ensure quick value realization and client adoption
- In our client engagements, you will collaborate with the Signavio team on some of the following activities:
- Direct and manage Process Mining projects including business requirements definition, process analysis, data preparation, and solution deployment
- Provide thought leadership, guidance and best practice knowledge to ensure successful Signavio deployments and adoption
- Lead process improvement efforts, value analysis and business case discussions
- You will collaborate with our Sales and Pre-Sales teams to position Signavio solution during the sales cycles, lead Process Mining Proof-of-Concept initiatives, craft compelling value propositions, develop business cases and become the trusted advisor of our client’s decision-makers
- You will collaborate with our Customer Success and Account Teams to ensure client adoption, expansion
- Provide thought leadership, share knowledge and be an active team player to help the Signavio team achieve its goals
This is you:
- You have at least 6-12 years of relevant work experience in Process Mining and Business Process Management
- Thought leader in process mining, process management and BPM Technologies
- Previous management consulting experience strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with process mining concepts and technologies (e.g. Celonis, Disco, etc.)
- Previous experience with process mining tools (e.g. Celonis, Fluxicon, ARIS Process Performance Manager, QPR, etc.)
- Preferably experience with SQL, database technologies, ETL, REST, programming (Java, Python, R, etc.)
- Deep understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- Familiarity with major ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Microsoft, Oracle,), data extraction, data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Strong analytical skills including value analysis, business case development, ROI calculations, etc.
- Strong communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills including C-level
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Business Information Technologies, etc.
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume
Back to top