People Lead (m/f/d) - SAP Business Process Intelligence
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio by SAP is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 11 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a professional development enabler, who measures and assures that people are aware of their own performance and have the opportunities to grow and develop over time. This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement people leadership and drive the organization into that direction.
- Following a dual leadership model, you are the line manager for software engineering teams next to corresponding functional leads
- Contributing to teams’ success by ensuring high engagement of all team members in close collaboration with engineering leadership
- Guide the professional development of individual contributors and supporting individuals by the appropriate choice of training
- Defining metrics of success for each individual in their role
- Assessing individuals’ performances in relation to the expectations of the role
- Collecting 360 degree feedback and conducting coaching for further development
- Negotiating career development, promotions and salary
- Responsible for the recruitment of various positions within software engineering teams
- You are a very approachable person
- Experience in managing and leading teams, as an approachable person
- Passionate about people matters and helping others to improve and excel
- Information technology and software development principles understanding
- Experience in recruiting, ideally within engineering teams
- Experience in implementing learning and development programs and growing individuals within a company
- Coaching mentality and experience in mediation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
What we offer
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top