People Lead (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 11 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a professional development enabler, who measures and assures that people are aware of their own performance and have the opportunities to grow and develop over time. This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement people leadership and drive the organization into that direction.
- Following a dual leadership model, you are the line manager for software engineering teams next to corresponding functional leads
- Contributing to teams’ success by ensuring high engagement of all team members in close collaboration with engineering leadership
- Guide the professional development of individual contributors and supporting individuals by the appropriate choice of training
- Defining metrics of success for each individual in their role
- Assessing individuals’ performances in relation to the expectations of the role
- Collecting 360 degree feedback and conducting coaching for further development
- Negotiating career development, promotions and salary
- Responsible for the recruitment of various positions within software engineering teams
- You are a very approachable person
- Experience in managing and leading teams, as an approachable person
- Passionate about people matters and helping others to improve and excel
- Information technology and software development principles understanding
- Experience in recruiting, ideally within engineering teams
- Experience in implementing learning and development programs and growing individuals within a company
- Coaching mentality and experience in mediation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
What we offer:
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no nearshoring, no offshoring – and face-to-face communication is premium. The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions, and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year.
Back to top