Mid-Market Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Paris, France
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zürich, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Work closely with our global sales team to align sales efforts.
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts.
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- You have at least 5 years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- You are able to demonstrate a proven record of managing strategic/key accounts end-to-end.
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SugarCRM or Salesforce or other.
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business transformation needs
- You are a team player and are happy to contribute, learn and share new knowledge and ideas.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to engage with target audience
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable in presenting to C-level of large enterprise organizations.
- Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback.
- You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company.
- We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
- Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big?
- Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top