Mid-Market Account Executive (m/f/d)
- United States
Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Burlington MA, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Work closely with our global sales team to align sales efforts.
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts.
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- You have at least 5 years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- You are able to demonstrate a proven record of managing strategic/key accounts end-to-end.
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SugarCRM or Salesforce or other.
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business transformation needs
- You are a team player and are happy to contribute, learn and share new knowledge and ideas.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to engage with target audience
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable in presenting to C-level of large enterprise organisations.
What we offer:
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours in modern offices located in Burlington or remotely.
Back to top