Global Director Sales Enablement (m/f/d)
- United States
Signavio is revolutionizing the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- Main mission: to enable and certify the Go-to-Market teams (Mkt, Sales, BDR,Presales, CSM, Channel) globally
- Design enablement strategy for the Go-to-Market teams
- Design enablement and certification programs for the Go-to-Market teams
- Develop, coordinate enablement events like periodic enablement sessions, certification sessions, on-boardings and bootcamps
- Build and manage relationships with regional GTM teams
- Organize execution of enablement and certification programs
- Monitor execution of enablement and certification programs
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to define enablement and certification assets related to Solutions, Verticals, Sales Plays, business development strategy, tactics.
- Actively create sales enablement content in relationship with different stakeholders like (product marketing, presales, CSM, BDR and sales)
- Create content for those events
- Monitor GTM processes and best practices maintenance and execution
- Help choose, maintain and administer enablement and certification tools (Highspot, LevelJump)
Who you are
- Deep expertise in enablement in an international environment
- Management experience
- At least 10 years of experience
- Cultural sensitivity for effective work in different international environments
- Deep comprehension of Sales and mkt activity
- You are based out of Europe
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership
- Highly collaborative style
- Good communication
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing and implementing enablement strategies
- Highly focus on GTM support
- Capacity to understand the business, and Signavio value proposition
- Result driven person, strong autonomy
- Excellent writing/editing
- Ability to think creatively
- Sales and mkt understanding
Signavio is a great place to work with an innovative and passionate team!
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
Back to top