Signavio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead one of our Business Transformation Suite product lines. Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. The Product Manager will be a key member of our small and effective product team.
In this role you will take full ownership of the Signavio.ai platform and related products. You’ll be focused on the long and short term product vision of this new product line. You will do this in a productive and efficient manner and will be expected to work closely with customers as well as a range of internal stakeholders. To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
Main responsibilities and deliverables
- Define and lead a Product strategy and roadmap
- Define and track metrics for measuring success of Signavio’s products and the productivity of Signavio’s customers
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Manage a backlog and work closely with fellow product managers and Engineering to drive required functionality in Signavio products
- Own and drive all aspects of the product from product vision through development to customer adoption
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners.
Capabilities & Experience
- 5-7 years of Global B2B SaaS experience in product management
- Experience in defining and launching B2B Analytics and ML based products
- Articulate storyteller and presenter
- Excellent writing skills: presentations, white papers, solution papers & case studies
- English at a mother tongue level
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Define and lead change
- Work in a matrix organization, lead initiatives across the company
- Analytical, creative, can start from scratch
- Self directed and motivated
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field of study
- Willingness to travel
- Business Process domain experience, specifically process mining
- Familiarity with ML, Python, Data Science and management
- Consulting background in Business or Operations focusing on Business Process
- Complete product cycle experience - from Idea to Commercialization success
- MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.What we offer
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.