Alliance Manager (m/f/d) APJ
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zürich, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- You will be responsible for building an ecosystem of partners and value-added resellers
- You will create and execute a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements
- You will articulate the Signavio strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to partners
- Managing the development, the distribution, the maintenance and the execution of the regional partner’s go to market business plans, that are aligned with field sales go to market strategy
- Responsible for working with cross functional resources to support, orchestrate, enable and manage the regional partners
- You will be aligning and engaging territory field sale resources, presales and support resources to partners to execute field level sales objectives
- You will lead the co-development and execution with managed partners local demand generation activities
- Responsible for providing partner forecast, supporting SFDC opportunity management and working with regional sales leadership to validate partner forecasted deals
- Responsible for driving interaction and relationship events between Signavio field teams and regional partners.
- You have at least 4+ years channel management experience with national and/or territory partners
- You have a strong understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Experience in working in a Software company with a focus on Process Technology would be desirable
- You have strong consultative and presentation skills
- You are able to plan strategically and to effectively negotiate with partners
- You have a Bachelor's Degree within Business, Economics, Management or similar
- English speaker, Mandarin is a plus.
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top