Alliance Manager MEE (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
We are seeking an innovative, German speaking Alliance Manager responsible for growing Signavio's revenue through proactive management of Consulting and Technology partners with focused business development activities in DACH, Eastern Europe and Middle-East. Excellent business development and presentation skills are required, as well as the ability to continuously assess business opportunities, review market conditions, and deliver updates internally and externally to help synthesise business development plans. You will be responsible for the development of territory business plans, the development and execution of a go-to market plan for individual partners, measurement of channel success, identification of potential competitors, planning and participating in targeted seminars, industry conferences, and trade shows. The successful candidate will maintain strong working relationships internally with the local sales and marketing teams, and externally with partners, market influencers, systems integrators and customers. They will also need to monitor the latest innovations in Business Process Management, Process Mining, Customer Experience and assess their potential impact on company product lines.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Identify and develop new market opportunities in line with Regional leader plan for Signavio's solutions
- Ability to qualify, develop and manage a robust pipeline to exceed quarterly and annual goals
- Develop compelling joint business value propositions that encourage Resellers, SI’s and market Influencers to invest in promoting Signavio solutions
- Leverage and develop existing Channel relationships with Resellers, SI’s to maximise revenue and reduce the sales cycle
- Develop and implement a territory business plan to maximise the growth opportunity and facilitate greater market acceptance of Signavio's solutions
- Provide primary management level contact for designated channel partners and ensure that quality standards are set and met. These standards include revenue targets, reporting requirements, and technical expertise in the Reseller, Referral and Market Influencer community
- Ability to work well in a team environment, especially with other departments to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Ensure partner representation at relevant internal forums and appropriate events e.g. user groups, tradeshows etc.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- Minimum 5 years of Channel sales experience, selling enterprise solutions to large organisations and deep familiarity and understanding of the SAAS or Business Process Management arena, direct Sales background a plus.
- Proven track record of building and developing successful business with mid-size to large-scale consulting companies (eg. Big 4) in DACH
- You have and can illustrate experience working within teams to drive revenue through partnerships, alliances and channel programs, preferably in a SaaS software and B2B vertical
- You obtain the ability to expand the scope of an opportunity at a strategic and tactical level and galvanise the appropriate resources to execute successfully
- Demonstrate strong ethics, integrity, and the passion to succeed in a challenging but rewarding environment
- You can exhibit effective planning and cross-group collaboration skills required to successfully build and maintain a robust channel infrastructure
- Demonstrate strong initiative and superior ability to think creatively, coupled with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Proven track record of managing complex sales situations through resellers and referral partners, and have had substantial success in developing new markets and establishing a comprehensive indirect channel.
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to travel (TBC)
- Preferably located in Berlin or Munich area
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top