As one of the key member of the Diagnostics Team, the Zone Business Lead Russia / Central Asia will be responsible for managing the commercial activities of the Laboratory Diagnostics products portfolio for the RCA Zone (with 95% of the revenues coming from Russia) and managing revenues of approximately EUR 40m.
The RCA Zone Business Lead will drive the strategy and business success of the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area in the Zone, will be representing all countries in Zone and has full decision-making authority within Countries for respective Business Area topics. Additionally, collaborates with the Healthineers Zone Head supporting the development and achievement of the Zone strategy and targets. Additionally, where applicable, collaborates with the leaders of the other business areas in the Zone to support the achievement of profitable growth, while having an overarching priority toward the Diagnostics business.
• Leads the Laboratory Diagnostic organization for Russia and Central Asia with the full P&L responsibility ensuring sales growth and profitability.
• Drives strategy and business success with clear focus on profitable market share growth, with clear focus on reagent revenue and installed-base growth with optimal allocation of resources across Zone.
• Focusing on Team Development and Customers, manages Business Area performance and G2M strategy with Country Sales and Service organization and advancing CRM excellence (funnel, forecast, budget achievement, demand planning - S&OP).
• Plans, organizes and directs (broken down by Business Lines with specific targets) Country Business Leads, Sales, Marketing and other Key Personnel as well as all commercial activities in the Zone to ensure that revenue and profit objectives are met or exceeded on a consistent basis. Additionally, leads key account management and contracting activities as well as implements countermeasures to effectively compete in the market by developing a high-performing commercial organization.
• Manages operational performance including business accountability (e.g. product positioning for entire portfolio, pricing including PRF, OCOGS, local cost, contribution margin, SG&A, and Gross Profit).
• Develops the processes and forecasts for marketing programs, sales incentives, and promotional activities to drive sales and ensure the business growth in a sustainable manner.
• Collaborates with other ZBLs and KAM in the development of strategic accounts.
• Drives applicable cross-functional activities with business and back office departments.
• Delivers timely and comprehensive reporting to Business Area Region and Zone.
• Participates in BA Region and Zone strategic activities, providing relevant input and support for shared targets.
• Manages deal escalation process and relevant approvals as per the company's Limit of Authority.
• Manages relationships with KOLs/advisory boards and coordinates and supports Business Area R&D collaboration sites in Zone, developing and managing show/reference sites in the Zone.
• Recruits, develops, retains, motivates, and aligns a high-performance team.
• Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of the business environments in which Diagnostics operates.
• Successful and sustainable business and strategy and accretive business performance
• Increased market share, growth / productivity synergies; pricing excellence
• Successful territory specific marketing plans and campaigns
• Increased customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
• Team and Leadership development
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record in driving the business and ensuring the business growth through strong partner/distributor and channel management
• Experience in establishing and managing relations with external stakeholders, including customers, key opinion leaders and business partners
• A strong track record of driving results and sustainable growth in a company with Laboratory Diagnostics expertise
• Functional knowledge/experience of the public affairs, regulatory and medical environment for Medical/Laboratory/IVD products
• Leadership skills in attracting and developing talent
• Collaboration and strong interpersonal communication skills as requirements
• Fluency in English.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
A minimum of 10 years of commercial leadership experience with P&L responsibility.
Ideal industry experience includes recent customer facing core laboratory experience.
Profitable Sales Growth
Track record of driving substantial, profitable sales growth.
Critical Leadership Capabilities
Strategic Thinking - in an environment where there is a need to develop more sophisticated and innovative commercial strategies to address the business growth, this leader:
• Segments the market covered by the business area into relevant categories.
• Adopts a long-term perspective about the business (customer segments and the external environment). Develops hypotheses or alternative scenarios of how critical issues will play out in the long term.
• Translates business goals into concrete performance plans for his/her business and team. Communicates the link between current activities and goals.
• Thinks beyond annual goals.
Commercial Orientation - in an environment that is focused on continued profitable growth, this leader:
• Acts to beat revenue and profit goals, seizing new business opportunities.
• Takes specific steps to increase profit, focusing on growth in known areas of profit generation.
• Sets stretch targets on the commercial metrics as the key performance indicators for the team.
Building People Capability - in an environment where there is a need to identify and develop the future leaders of the business for the sales organization, this leader:
• Spends time and probes to develop a clear perception of employees' behaviours and how they impact performance.
• Gives critical feedback in behavioural terms and discusses suggestions for improvement.
• Uses existing institutional programs to support employees' career growth in individual ways.
• Uses a regular assessment and feedback process to focus the development effort.
• Demonstrates thoughtful people/data driven change management solutions.
• Focuses on partnering with customers through providing complete laboratory solutions.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time