Workplace and Interior Project Manager
- Cary, NC
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Technical Construction Project Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will demonstrate leadership and take ownership of full Project delivery of a variety of office and manufacturing design and construction Projects
- You will contribute to delivering Office Environments within the Healthineers global guidelines.
- You will facilitate space programming, requirements gathering, design and construction execution of highly visible projects.
- You are an accomplished Interior office space planner
- You have proven skills in managing complex office upgrades and medical manufacturing facility projects.
- You are adept with current workplace strategy and design.
- You are comfortable in a technical construction Project Management role with various delivery methods.
- You are comfortable generating and presenting critical Project information to Senior Management
- Your willingness to travel to Project sites anywhere in North America and occasionally overseas is key to the execution of this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years as a multifunction, multi discipline design and build Project Manager
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- PMI certification a plus
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top