Work / internship for students and graduates in Commercial sphere
- Moscow, Russia
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That's why we're always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We're on the lookout for the next generation of enquiring minds who want to help us create what's next.
If you are recent graduate with commercial background or student in the 3rd year and above, if you're curious about the future and want to develop yourself both personally and professionally with us, please apply to our position and fill in all the data in the profile ( questionnaire).
You can start from checking our website for intern and jun jobs
If there no suitable vacancies, feel free to sign up and apply on this pipleine. After registration you'll be also be able to manage alerts for new job postings for students and graduates.
What is needed to qualify for this pipeline?
- Major - BA, finance, accounting, controlling, foreign trade, international commerce, supply chain management,
- High grades, especially in major,
- Excellent Russian language,
- Knowledge of English language (upper intermediate and above),
- Other foreign languages- German is a plus,
- Commitment, desire to work, initiative , and good team player,
- Standard PC user (MS Office, Excel, Power Point)
- Profile practical experience is an advantage,
- Please provide your motivation letter (in Russian and English).
- Siemens is the largest electric and electronics company, a world leader in solutions for a wide range of industries,
- For more than 165 years the Siemens brand stands for advanced technologies, progress and constant growth,
- Today the company operates in more than 190 countries across the world with more than 370 000 employees,
- With this offer you will learn a lot, including tools (i.e. SAP), programs, processes and work in intercultural business-environment in a great team!
- You will have an opportunity to participate in our global and local projects within key business fields: Power Energy, Industry Automation, Digitalization,
- Load - 20 - 40 hours per week,
- Work schedule and income depends on exact position (to discuss further),
- Our local head quarter is in Moscow, also we have offices in Saint-Petersburg and lots of towns in Russia (please find more information on our homepage).
D uring the year we open the positions for students and recent graduates - support the teams in on-going projects in the operating departments within Siemens, therefore we will use your applies as database.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top