WebApp Developer - Rail Industry
Siemens Mobility is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Design and develop our product using modern web application technologies
- Integrate product with 3rd party solutions
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Ensure solutions are ifollowdard and security practices
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Proficient in frontend technologies such as React, ECMAScript6, SASS, Bootstrap, JSON
- Proficient in backend technologies such as .NET Core (C#), Entity Framework Core, MS SQL
- Experience integrating solution with Qlik Sense or Apache Hive is preferred
- Proficient in designing and implementing solution that conform to SonarQube, OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25 rules
- Knowledge in Visual Studio, Node.js, Linq, AutoMapper, SignalR, XUnit is a plus
- Knowledge in Jenkins, Nexus, GIT, SCRUM is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with team members within organisation and partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top