VPS Application Engineer - HAV
- Seongnam-si, South Korea
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
"At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds "
- Drives business for Mentor Graphics using hands-on technical expertise.
- Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Deploys Mentor FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at customers.
- Promotes technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Troubleshoots and removes technical obstacles. Develops and delivers technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Provides feedback and product ideas to our FPGA prototyping product development teams to improve overall product
- Communicates customers' technical requirements to product marketing
- Develops a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
- Works collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- 10+ years' experience in design, verification, simulation, emulation/prototyping of electronics chips and systems or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field.
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas.
- More than ten years experiences related to register-transfer-level (RTL) digital logic design, functional verification methodology, VPS, Firmware, Linux kernel and android OS, driver level validation on FPGA test, and ESL & emulation, FuSa related knowledge a plus.
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience.
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience. (synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation.
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Industry experience with FPGA design and FPGA tools (Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus) is a must.
- Experience with simulation environments using Questa/Incisive/VCS, OVM or UVM
- Experience with Emulation and Static Timing Analysis is a plus.
- SoC and System-level design and validation experience is a plus.
- Firmware/Linux/Android OS driver validation experience is a plus.
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to deliver trainings and demos to customers.
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top