- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Physics.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Business is advantage.
- Basic Sales Training
- Having experience as Automation engineer.
- Having experience as Project Manager is advantage.
- Managing and convert the White Elephant Opportunity into order. ( > EUR = 1 Mio)
- Having experience as Solutions Sales
- Having experience managing BUMN customer
- Having experience managing Multi-National customer.
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top