Vertical Development Manager (Chemical Industry)
- Shanghai, China
- Be responsible for LVM market share increase in chemical/petrochemical/O&G/fine chemical (in short chemical) in defined regions.
- Be responsible for vertical transparency in defined regions, e.g. market potential, trend, eco-system (key end user, OEM, EPC/SI, Design Institute etc.), LVM key competitors etc.
- Drive and closely align with Hub sales to implement LVM Vertical Master Plan.
- Lead and support cross Hub collaboration on top accounts.
- Prepare vertical promotion materials and ramp up team competence, especially sales competence.
- Be responsible for vertical reference management and sharing.
- Be responsible for LVM VMP regularly review.
- Be responsible for portfolio feedback to PPM on vertical requirement.
- >=5 years vertical sales or business development related experience in O&G, Chemical, petrochemical, fine chemical.
- Deep understanding on vertical transparency, e.g. vertical trend, key players, technical requirements, especially on low voltage motor, etc.
- Background of motor is preferred. Bachelor or above in Motor will be a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Passionate & self-motivated.
- Excellent learning ability with good business sense.
- Good intercultural skills.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory, fluent German or other foreign language will be a plus.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top