- Greater Noida, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Position: Design and Verification Engineer
About group: Veloce Transactors (Accelerated Verification IPs) Veloce Transactor Group is part of Mentor Emulation Division R&D located in Noida. Group is responsible for developing transactors (RTL based IPs/VIPs) for various protocol solutions in Networking, Display, Storage, Mobile, Automobile etc. At present Veloce Transactor Library supports more than 25 protocol solution and expanding further.
Work Experience: 2 to 6 years
Education: (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS) from any of the premier engineering institutes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Individual will be responsible for developing transactor (xVIP) solutions for CCIX or PCIe based interconnect technology. Primary responsibilities include understanding standard specifications, develop architecture and micro-arch for the design and writing a synthesizable design using Verilog/System Verilog.
Primary Technical skills:
1. Hands on experience on the protocol e.g. PCIe (preferable)/ USB/ Ethernet/ AMBA in Design or Verification.
2. Good understanding of IP Verification Methodologies, Verification procedures and practices are plus
3. Verilog / System Verilog / System C
4. RTL in developed for FPGAs/ASICs/IPs
5. He/ She must be able to create verification test plans and environments, testcase development, VIP usage, and the ability to debug of defects found through verification processes.
6. He/ She would need to engage with customers for Deployment and R&D assistance.
7. Exposure of object oriented programming using languages such as C++ is advantage
8. Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Experience in one or more verification techniques such as simulation, emulation, acceleration, formal, etc
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top