Training Expert - Siemens WLL, Doha
- Doha, Qatar
The Siemens Tram Consortium (STC) is currently operating the flagship Tram system, called the Education City Tram (ECT) for Qatar Education City (QEC) in Doha/Qatar. The Education City Tram is the first low floor catenary-free tram system in the world. It uses a Hybrid Energy System (HES) which incorporates a combination of super-capacitors and batteries to power the tram between charging locations along the line.
Siemens requires a Training Expert who will be support the Training Manager in the development, planning, coordination, and delivery of all training for operations and maintenance staff and managing all training and assessment records and certification.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist department managers to perform job tasks analysis for operations and maintenance activities
- Conduct training needs analysis based on the job task analysis
- Develop training modules, including trainer guides, learners guides, presentations, exercises and assessments
- Develop refresher training modules, including trainer guides, learner's guides, presentations, exercises, and assessments
- Deliver theoretical and practical training for Operations and Maintenance roles
- Administer training assessments
- Supervise and direct Key Instructors for training activities
- Assist to develop performance indicators of O&M training to assess effectiveness
- Provide assistance during investigations and reports on all safety related events (degraded operations, incidents, accidents)
- Cooperate with other departments and authorities regarding training content and performance
- Provide assistance during safety & quality audits
- Assist in the update of training materials required as a result of changes to operating rules and regulations
- Maintain regular communication with O&M Departments to ensure that training remains aligned with operations & maintenance activities
- Manage training documentation, records, and certificates
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree or diploma in education, human resources or equivalent would be an advantage
- At least 8+ years of experience on an operational railway
- At least 2+ years of experience conducting training activities on an operational railway
- Work experience abroad with multicultural teams
- Experience of working with and supporting multiple teams
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good analysis skills
- Strong leadership ability
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top