Tester for Spectrum Power 7 - Distribution Network Applications module
- Braşov, Romania
About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business.
About Distribution Network Applications (DNA)
The DNA module provides a set of applications for managing balanced and unbalanced powered distribution networks. DNA improves the availability of supply. It supports the operator to reduce the duration of outages for unplanned incidents and improve work efficiency. Thus, it provides the required information for systematic activities in both the control center and the field.
Your new role - Areas of Responsibilities:
- You understand the requirements of our distribution network applications and develop appropriate test cases.
- You execute the test cases and evaluate the test results, defects must be documented in defined tools.
- Workflow tests from customer perspective are part of your test activities as well as technological evaluations.
- You will promote our test automation activities on several test levels (Module/Integration and Systemtest).
- You work close together with tester and developer in an agile team setup.
- You have completed a technical university degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- You have professional experience over several years in testing software applications.
- Basic power engineering skills are mandatory and we assume the willingness to expand the know-how.
- You are used to work in international teams.
- Familiar with the agile software development process.
- Proficiency in English.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We're Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top