Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Test Manager for Train Planning Systems (m/f/d)
- You take over the responsibility for qualityassurance in product, projects or customers in an international environment;
- You plan test activities of a product releaseacross all test phases and coordinate all involved customers, departments andthe development team;
- You create test concepts and scenarios andexecute the tests self-organized;
- You have a university degree in computer science(or comparable) or gained otherwise comparable professional experience in thefield of test management;
- You ideally have professional experience in thearea of software testing and/or test management;
- It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQBcertification or similar;
- You have an self-organized andperformance-oriented way of working with a strong "hands-on"mentality;
- You have a distinctive, analytical ability and aprecise way of working as well as a high quality awareness;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, then pleasesend us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time