Test Automation Engineer/Java test developer
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Are you interested in healthcare domain? Would you like to help us to secure the quality of our software products in healthcare environment all around the world? Then do not hesitate and join our team now! :)
In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development, building robust, stable and efficient test suite assuring continuous integration and release is one of them.
Currently we are looking for software test engineer who will assure quality of our software releases on time. For this purpose you will be responsible for:
- Creating test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Developing the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Maintenance and improving the test suite (Test stability, test efficiency, shortening the test run)
- Installation and operation of test environment in virtual machines
- Develop and maintain internal test automation framework written in java using selenium webdriver.
What you should know?
We require experiences with software testing and software quality assurance:
- Knowledge of testing methods and testing techniques
- Understanding of different test methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to create test scenarios from requirements
- Executing of functional and non-functional tests including test result documentation
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Understanding the basics of OOP principles
- Required coding skills in Java(preferably, or other object oriented language)
- Understand DOM and ability to orientate in it
- Experience with test automation using java + selenium webdriver(1 year at least)
- Experience with versioning tools(preferably Git)
- Experience with CI tools(Jenkins)
- Experience with test management tools (Jira)
- Team player, self-driven and communicative
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we can offer?
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
From 1600 € brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top