Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Test automation engineer - Train Planning and Dispatching Systems (m/f/d)
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable automation scripts and test suites
- Perform automated and manual testing to assess the functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Create, edit, and clarify test plans & test cases
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems
- You have a university degree in computer science (or comparable) or gained otherwise comparable professional experience in the field of test management;
- Being analytical and effective
- It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB certification or similar
- Experience writing automation code in Java
- Experience developing test automation using Selenium, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Windows, and Micro services.
- You have an self-organized and performance-oriented way of working with a strong "hands-on" mentality;
- You have a distinctive, analytical ability and a precise way of working as well as a high quality awareness;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time