Test Automation Engineer for Spectrum Power 7
- Braşov, Romania
We're Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business!
We make real what matters. What part will you play?
- Determine test concepts for the HIS (Historical Information Systems - Spectrum Power 7)
- Set-out and execute (manual and automated) of functional and workflow tests for the HIS component
- Define and setup of automated system tests for the HIS component
- Evaluate test results, defect documentation in defined tools
- Collaborate with test and development colleagues from global teams (USA, Brazil, Austria, Germany)
- Understand the customer use cases and discuss the test results with product management and contacts of our customer projects
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineer (or comparable education)
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with system test automation (setup of test automation)
- Excellent written and verbal English interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Automated GUI Testing (Squish and/or Servicetrace);
- Accustomed to work in international teams within an Agile Setup;
- Experience in power engineering would be advantageous;
- ISTQB certification;
- Knowledge of SQL.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top