Test Automation Developer
- Bengaluru, India
Test Automation Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don't know for sure. That's why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution - our drive to make the "impossible" possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play!
- Engage in continuous automated and manual testing activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories
- Create and manage bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner
- Design and develop automation framework
- Ensure quality of design and code through design reviews/code reviews and help in building TDD/BDD culture in the team
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools/ test frameworks
- Design the required test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards
- We need a professional with 4 to 6 years of experience in Software Development and Test Automation
- Expertise in programming with C#, java script, Angular, NodeJS, WPF and OOPS, API Testing Tools - Postman, Newman, Katalon, SOAPUI and UI testing Tools - Ranorex.
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation Domain, Test Automation, Library creation and Test Automation Framework design for system test and integration test would be preferable.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies and awareness of the Test Execution Process would be good to have.
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the Test.
- Developing and providing inputs for Test Planning, Automation Test Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution.
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test.
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top