Technical Sales Engineer Distribution Systems (m/f)
- Brussels, Belgium
Our division Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. Within our Business Unit Distribution Systems we offer the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio to create the power distribution grid of the future. To further drive the growth of our solutions in Belgium, we are looking for a motivated and driven
Technical SalesEngineer Distribution Systems.
You will personally handle the market segment of large industrial customers like Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Steel and Oil & Gas.
Find out more on our solutions here:
This position combines technical depth in medium and low voltage switchgear with solid communication and commercial skills.
You are primarily focused on prospecting, sales and maintaining excellent customer relations. You understand and translate the needs of our industrial customers into appropriate solutions within our project portfolio. An in-depth technical knowledge of our portfolio will be essential to achieve this.
Next to this, you feel at ease negotiating with our customers at all levels within their organization and you ensure that a high-quality, correct offer reaches the customer. For this you collaborate with our internal teams, other departments or external suppliers.
You will identify, qualify and developopportunities according to the potential of each prospect/client through the analysis of its situation . You will meet and mobilize all stakeholders (financial, technical, legal, purchasing, quality, etc.) around the opportunities under development.
You will closely follow up customer's activities, the competition, regulations, etc. To adapt our offering to their needs.
Throughout the whole process you're supported by your colleagues from product management, bid management, execution, administration, legal service etc. You'll report directly to the Sales manager.
Curious to know if you could fit the role?
- Do you have an engineering degree with specialization in electricity, electromechanics or equivalent through professional experience?
- Would you describe yourself as a natural communicator that is able to address both internal and external stakeholders and maintain good relations with them both from a professional and a commercial point of view?
- Are you passionate about technologyand do you have experience with medium and/or low voltage equipment.
- Do you thrive on thinking solution-oriented together with the client to enhance their business?
- Do you have a good IT proficiency in Microsoft Office and technical tools?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with a team to achieve results as a joint effort?
- Are you a great communicator, native Dutch speaking but with good spoken and written skills in French and English?
- Do you have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial sales?
- A sound experience addressing both commercial and technical people is required for the role. You feel at ease communicating with stakeholders from different levels/backgrounds (eg. Technicians, technical manager, sales people etc.)
Then we'd like to hear from you!
What will Siemens offer you?
First of all, you will receive a thorough training that will prepare you to get to know our solutions by heart. At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a godfather/mother.
Because we actively support home- and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top