Technical Manager – ELECTRICAL PART (w/German)
- Prague, Czech Republic
Together with their colleagues abroad, Siemens Mobility's Engineering sites in the Czech Republic are involved in the development of the modern rolling stock. We address both the overall arrangement, design of particular systems, and summary features. We create innovative products for urban and rail transport vehicles - both regional and high-speed units. We are a trend-setter, shifting forward the equipment levels and moving the limits of technology on. By creating energy-efficient zero-emission transport systems, we contribute to the fulfilment of the global commitments related to energy, climate, and the environment.
Combining all requirements, ensuring their fulfilment in the quality expected by our customers while adhering to the deadlines and cost requirements is not an easy task. All of this requires a set of technical knowledge and managerial skills. We want to invite you to join our team and enjoy this attractive, helpful, and promising job.
Come and join us to become a manager of development projects in rail transport (for the electrical part of the vehicle). Become a Technical Manager!
What will be your role?
- Application of customer and normative requirements in practice
- Project team management
- Planning and defining project milestones, watching the compliance with deadlines
- Coordinating and allocating resources to individual projects
- Managing and recordkeeping project changes
- Communicating with project management, suppliers, or customers, incorporating their requirements
- Calculations and controlling, reporting
- A bonus for joining the company in the amount of CZK 50,000
- A look behind the scenes in the construction of state-of-the-art trains
- Collaboration with top-class experts and own professional growth
- International projects and environment
- Everyday communication with foreign partners, most often from Germany
- A friendly team of train enthusiasts
- A Master's degree in electrical engineering
- Practical experience with the technical management of projects, ideally in development (rolling stock is preferred)
- Insight in the technical solutions used for the rolling stock is preferred
- German and English at the communicative level
- A systematic and dutiful approach and ability to see things in the context
- Desire to work on own development
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 48,000, which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top