Role: Technical Lead (IOT/Cloud)
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our engineers help to efficiently provide entire cities with power, to make manufacturing more intelligent, and assist NASA with their exploration of Mars. Why? Because their motto is "Get in there and try it!" Because they see themselves as trailblazers, problem-solvers, and partners of the industry. All over the world. Join us and find out how you can contribute your skills at our company and how we can help you
Change the future with us !
- Technical Lead (Cloud / IOT) is responsible for defining software Detail design, Sub system Architecture from the high level Architecture given by Architect for IOT related development.
- Technical ownership and accountable for specific development projects
- Analyze the requirements and come up with appropriate design and evaluate design alternatives
- Write Feature Specification, Detail Design documents for the Project
- Collaborate closely with architects and product teams on issues spanning multiple applications / across platforms.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Be able to develop and own software components along with helping the team.
- We need a M.Tech /B.Tech ((Computer Science or equivalent) graduate with professional experience of 8-10 years in IOT/Cloud software development with at least 2-3 years in design and development of software systems, preferably in the area of Industrial automation domain and leading a team technically.
- Experience in working on IOT/Cloud based projects, architecting, design and developing solutions preferably in Industrial automation domain related software products or platform.
- Programming experience in Angular, NodeJS, Node-RED
- Strong knowledge of IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
- Knowledge of working with IOT 20XX(2040/2050) / Raspberry Pi / Beagle Bone hardware platforms, Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), EC2, Cloud Architecture, container technologies (.g: Docker)
- Well versed with Micro services Architecture-based development.
- Practical knowledge/general experience: software architecture, software design, software development, UML.
- Exposure in Protocols like FTP, SMTP, Modbus, HART and Serial Pot and data formats like XML and Json.
- Knowhow on Linux OS and internals
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time