Technical Lead - Angular
- Pune, India
How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Buildings. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills for Pune location.
- You should have Good Understanding of web, desktop, mobile and API application development technologies.
- Candidate with good technical hold on Angular, and HTML5 development technology.
- You should possess Good knowledge on Requirement Analysis, Clarifications, Feasibility/ POC's and providing expert and detailed estimates.
- You need to have Understanding of Process & Quality: Produce artifacts - Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- You need to Creates and implements short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth.
- Your Role demands Leading the implementation and support of technological solutions.
- You should Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Ensures staff follow processes and proposes process improvements where necessary; (unit tests) through appropriate tools (Mocking, Nunit, specflow)
- You have to Participate in creating new products and services where technology is concerned.
- You should Proposes, implements, removing obstacles and supports new technological solutions that improve business operations.
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- You should have 3+ years working as Technical Leadership (or similar), including proven experience of crafting and implementing Software products to lead a team in SAFe agile product development.
- Knowledge of configure management tools and processes, Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is helpful.
8 to 14 years of Software development and leadership experience.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
- You will be responsible for Software development and features implementation in a Safe Agile Product Development environment.
- You should be able to Identify and recommending the development processes and tools.
- You should Define and publish key performance metrics for the development quality.
- You need to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago development and test teams.
- You should be having Backend and Front-end Web technologies (Angular) developer environment exposure.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top