- What will be your mainresponsibilities?
- Assisting our F&B customers in implementing specific SCADA solutions, SISTAR and BRAUMAT that address today's business needs and future growth. Assist in offer management and system architectures for OT/IT or Line Integration.
- Develop together with our HQ and Vertical F&B Department Go-To-Market activities and business development strategy.
- Develop and implement innovative SCADA solutions around Siemens market leading automation TIA portfolio (DI FA) in combination with digitization tools and simulation.
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues.
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Machine Building, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in SCADA Engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects. Preferred knowhow on WinCC.
- Technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, Sales knowledge (Market, Competitor and Customer demands). Ready to learn new things in terms of Digitalization and IoT.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels and to conduct Workshops.
- Ready to travel and being flexible, this role is for the Asia/Pacific Market
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time