Technical Consultant – Intralogistic Applications
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Active participation on emerging market trends for discrete manufacturing. Create new opportunities with AGV applications in various markets.
- Assisting our customers in consulting and implementing of AGV concepts, traffic control systems and concepts depending on the market.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions around Siemens market leading automation portfolio (DI FA). That mainly includes SIMATIC Controller, Safety, Wireless and SCADA/MES products.
- Basic knowledge of the competition and their solutions.
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Machine Building, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in SCADA/MES Engineering, Industrial Communication and Automation projects.
- Technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, Sales knowledge (Market, Competitor and Customer demands)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels, High level programming language
- Fluent English speaking is required, other languages around ASEAN can be of advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top