What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assisting our customers in implementing Industrial Edge solutions, proof of concept and co-creation projects. Support on OT/IT integration solutions and projects including Security Concepts.
- Develop together with our HQ and Vertical Department Go-To-Market activities and business development strategy for new markets and applications.
- Develop and implement Industrial Edge solutions around Siemens market leading automation TIA portfolio (DI FA) in combination with digitization tools and Industrial Edge Eco system.
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues.
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Machine Building, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Basic experience in Engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects
- Technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, Sales knowledge (Market, Competitor and Customer demands)
- Excellent know how on LINUX Systems, Docker and Container technology and App develop with PYTHON, C++
- Know How on Security Certificate Handling
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels, High level programming language
- Ready to travel and being flexible, this role is for APAC Market
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time