Talent Acquisition Technology Expert (f/m/d)
- Beijing, China
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We'll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new function you are part of our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team focusing on Strategy and Technologies.
- As an expert for TA technologies you support our continuous improvement in our TA technology portfolio. Thereby you contribute to the effectiveness ofour recruiting processes.
- In particular, you manage focus on technologies for effective candidate sourcing and selection
- You manage technology deployment and support operational change management for our businesses and countries.
- Moreover, you develop and launch processes for TA heads to manage the recruitment function effectively.
- Furthermore, you facilitate and drive community management activities for the technologies in your responsibility.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in the area of Technology or Human Resources.
- You convince us with your experience with deploying TA tools and technologies with a special focus on sourcing and selection
- You can provide a demonstrable track record in international project-, and change management, translating high-level business demands in low-level functional requirements.
- You are already experienced in working for a multinational company.
- We are looking forward to getting to know you if you are an energizing, motivating team player who challenges boundaries in a collaborative manner.
- Besides that, you bring excellent English and Mandarin communication skills.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top