System Validation Manager - Rail Infrastructure
- Mckeesport, PA
Siemens Rail Automation is seeking to hire a Systems Validation Manager to support our existing and upcoming projects and lead the charge regarding risk analysis for testing and definition of appropriate measures to minimize those risks. In this role, you will plan, coordinate, and supervise all validation activities during the project execution phase. System requirements that must be proven via a test case will be assigned to and answered by you.
As the Systems Validation Manager, you will ensure the conformity of the test process with guidelines and project-specific requirements. You will also monitor the quality and effectiveness of all test documentation and other activities throughout the project execution phase while adhering to budgets and milestones.
- Determine the organizational test strategy in coordination with your colleagues in Engineering and Project Management
- Test governance within projects to ensure adherence to defined strategy and plan
- Coordinate and develop your staff - project resource allocation, conduct annual performance reviews, mentor and train new hires, etc.
- Oversee the preparation of all test documentation (e.g., project strategy, plan, test procedures, test results& reports, metrics) and test activities at the validation test center locations
- Prepare and archive all 'across-the-board' test reports
- Define, order, and preparation of test documentation specifications while monitoring the test time schedule and budget
- Coordinate the provision of test objects and test infrastructure and reject test objects if input criteria are not met (in consultation with the project manager and the quality manager in the project)
- Report on test progress and fault statistics/test status to appropriate Project Manager(s)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
- 5-8 years' experience in System Validation Engineering and Test Automation
- Experience defining strategy and writing test procedures
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top