Technology driven, problem solvers
Customers around the world trust in our products. Our service technicians and engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to solve any technical problem. You are a trusted adviser, team player, and make things possible. "Unsolvable" is a foreign term, and you go the distance. Your focus on the customers' needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, the possibilities are endless.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018, Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Respond to customer service calls emergency on-site or remotely check indicated points of trouble analyses requirements of system involved
- Diagnose problems and determine corrective action and repairs system; Discuss and document problem with customer and/or office and advise of the best course of action
- Provide all information as needed to the Service Dispatcher so that SAP data is current
- Perform preventative maintenance and diagnostics on systems and components according to the service level agreement
- Test and verify system readings ensuring an optimal system operation
- Identify additional chargeable opportunities including time and material work system extensions upgrades and service contact expansion
- Pass leads via the Account Engineer or Supervisor to Service Sales
- Proceed with new work as per issued guidelines
- Complete service repairs replacements upgrades adjustments and calibration on systems and components following issued instructions
- Participate in job site final walk and or final completion for systems to service turnover on assigned jobs
- Conduct training and development classes for customers on site or at the branch
- Deliver technical support coaching and direction to end users and other Service Technicians as applicable
- Represent the Company and the department at customer premises in a professional manner at all times; Establish a good working relationship with all customers
- Complete and submit timesheets and other necessary information weekly ensuring a minimum productivity level; Ensure that all overtime booked is for productive work only i.e. the overtime has been priced for in the service contract and/or is chargeable to the customer
- Ensure that all site files are kept up to date for each contract site as built drawings documentation service records etc.; Ensure all work adheres to the company safety rules
What will you need to succeed?
- 3 years of college or technical school resulting in Diploma
- HVAC knowledge
- Networking experience specifically with knowledge and experience with Open Communication protocols like BACNET Modbus etc. is essential
- Asset: Siemens Apogee Insight experience
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.