System- and Servicespecialist (f/m/d) for Access Control- / IT-Systems
- Erlangen, Germany
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We'll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
Our Customer Services division in the new Siemens Campus Erlangen are searching for a motivated colleague to join us in our Managed Services Team. This position is suited to an individual that will enthusiastically engage themselves with the resolution of Incidents, Change Requests and Problem-Management for our customer as part of our 6-person team. You will be ready to offer virtual collaboration with our end customer and contribute to shaping our path to a digitally managed service.
- As a system and service specialist, you will operate the complex and comprehensive SIPORT access control system for our customers in an International Managed Service environment.
- Within the boundaries of our existing service contracts, you will be responsible for upholding SLAs and manage these via Remote-Services on the system of our end customer.
- You will plan the On-Off Boarding of our devices based on existing workflows.
- Together in our team, you will contribute to the realisation of projects as part of already provided services, or as extensions of these projects.
- You will be a contact person for our customers, our project management, suppliers and installation teams.
- Supporting crucial and security relevant operating processes for our end customer system will be part of your daily work. For example: Patch Management, Software changes, IT Security, Security Vulnerability Management.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a university degree in Electro-engineering /Computer Sciences. Alternatively, you have relevant job experience and a completed apprenticeship.
- You have skills in Server Administration, specifically Windows Server and in the Administration of distributed Systems.
- In addition, you have knowledge and experience with MSSQL-server administration und complex database queries.
- You can work with large network infrastructures. Finding good solutions quickly in complex IT-Systems and in unfamiliar situations is important for us and our customer.
- Ideally you have experience in Service Management (e.g. ITIL Know-How).
- For working in our international projects, you are fluent in German and English. Additional language skills are also welcomed.
- You enjoy working in a team and are ready to fulfill duties as part of our on-call service.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top