SW Validator of the Rolling Stock
- Pilsen, Czech Republic
What do we do at Siemens Mobility Engineering?
We have about 350 colleagues in the Czech Republic. Together we develop innovative products for the rolling stock. In addition, we work on global projects, from the definition of requirements, over SW/HW and mechanics development, to cross-sectional topics at the vehicle-wide level.
If sustainable transport and the related state-of-the-art solutions resonate with you, you're the one we're looking for! 🚅♻😉
We impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can travel on our fully automated metro in Vienna or use our high-speed trains on the direct line between London and Amsterdam. You can also encounter the fastest loco in the world, Taurus, on Czech rails.
By creating energy-efficient zero-emission transport systems, we contribute to fulfilling the Czech Republic's, European Union's and global commitments related to energy, climate, and the environment. The development projects in the Czech Republic also include battery- or hydrogen-driven vehicles.
What can you expect in the "Train Control" department?
Here, we give life to the vehicles by engineering SW and HW control features. We want our rolling stock to provide a high level of safety and reliability. We want to know about every aspect of operation so the vehicles can perform excellently as a whole. Finally, we seek solutions to reduce energy intensity as much as possible by combing various approaches to onboard energy management.
What will be your responsibilities?
This role will enable you to deep dive into the entire process of developing software for a vehicle's central control. You will also be an important partner for your colleagues abroad when providing qualitative SW solutions. For instance, the responsibilities for the development process validation include the following:
- Planning and validating a vehicle's software control as per DIN EN 50128/50657
- Closely cooperating with the project manager and head of the SW team
- Checking SW development within the validation
- Participating in the approval process regarding the rolling stock's control system software
- Experience with structured software development (SCL)
- Experience with testing, document creation, request analysis, interface specifications
- Experience with simulation, modelling (UML or SysML)
- German for daily communication/or English for everyday communication and fundamentals of German
- Czech for daily communication
- Knowledge of DIN ISO 50126 and DIN ISO 50128/50657 is a plus
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 48,000, which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží.
Don't you have your CV, or do you want to know more? 🙋♀️🙋♂So, please contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova , where I share more information about our current projects and events 🌍🚅🍀. I'll be happy to add you to my contact network, also for any future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top