SW Developer Model-Based Software Engineering
- Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to Train IT!
Have you ever traveled on a high speed train like the German ICE or the Prague metro, wondering how sometimes your Smartphone has internet connection and sometimes not? How the screens in the train show next stops?
Modern trains are full of information technology - IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
We are Siemens Mobility Train IT team and we are developing a new IT platform for modern trains. Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
- Develop engineering tools for modeling trains
- Analyze change requests, clarify and discuss requirements with stakeholders
- Design, implement, test and support software components in Xtend and Java
- Extend the meta models using SysML and EMF
- 1+ year professional experience as Java developer or any other object-oriented or functional language
- 1+ year professional experience with jmockit or other unit test frameworks
- 1+ year experience with Maven, Jenkins, and Git or Subversion
- Fluent English
- Experience with Xtend or Scala
- German language
- 25 days of vacation
- Signing bonus 50,000 CZK
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- contributions towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top