Student SW Developer for Rail Infrastructure
- Prague, Czech Republic
The R&D Center in Siemens Mobility Prague is focused on complete development of automation products including software, hardware, mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens Mobility products in the field of rail automation.
We are happy to offer you an opportunity to participate in a new generation of product development such as level crossing, point and signal control systems, balise communication modules, axle counting systems, train on-board units, etc. In our Prague based R&D center we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test. Products we develop are commissioned worldwide for modernization of rail controlling systems based on new ETCS levels. Are you ready to join us and work on products that globally shape the future of rail automation?
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop software for rail automation products with emphasis on code quality
- Closely cooperate with hardware developers, support testing and measurement of prototypes
- knowledge of programming language C or C++
- Good English language skills
- A good team spirit, analytical and systematic thinking, real focus on quality
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and school
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisport card for a discounted price or ActivePass
- Advantageous offers and discounts for employees
- Possibility of full-time employment after graduation
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Back to top