Are youcaught by the transport of the future? Let's work with us on R&D projectsimplemented together with development centers abroad. We work with top-classlaboratory equipment in environment full of technicians and future-prooftechnologies. Don't hesitate and join us during your studies, so that you don'tmiss your train!
What will beyour tasks?
- Developingsoftware for rail automation products with an emphasis on code quality
- Close cooperationwith hardware development, testing support, and prototype measuring
What do youneed to become a part of our team?
- You study thefourth or fifth year in a technical university (e.g., Faculty ofInformation Technologies, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of NuclearSciences and Physical Engineering)
- You can speakCzech and English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be inEnglish)
- Knowledge ofC or C++
- Analyticaland system thinking
Whatyou get by joining us, among other things:
- Introductionto everyday life in business and brill experience at the start of yourprofessional career
- Flexibleworking hours according to your school schedule
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and studies(in the case ofworking from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Contributiontowards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisportcard for a discounted price
- Possibilityof full-time employment after graduation
Where areour offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague.
Ifthe topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions isclose to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚦
Weare an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a newgeneration of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of therailway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern,digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules,train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
OurPrague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and othertechnical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products withfull product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process -from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not readyor do you need more information? Contact me at email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. Iwill be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time