Student HW Developer for Rail Automation
- Prague, Czech Republic
The R&D Center in Siemens Mobility Prague is focused on complete development of automation products including software, hardware, mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens Mobility products in the field of rail automation.
We are happy to offer you an opportunity to participate in a new generation of product development such as level crossing, point and signal control systems, balise communication modules, axle counting systems, train on-board units, etc. We are experienced in safety product development in levels SIL0 - SIL4 according to CENELEC standards EN 50128 and EN 50129. We are focusing on innovative solutions such as safety Ethernet based or wireless communication and predictive diagnostics using cloud based data analytics. In our Prague based R&D center we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test. Products we develop are commissioned worldwide for modernization of rail controlling systems based on new ETCS levels. Are you ready to join us and work on products that globally shape the future of rail automation?
Your main tasks will be:
- Development of security hardware for rail automation
- Creation of specifications, design of schemes, support of PCB design
- Prototype testing and measuring, type tests: climatic, vibrational, EMC compatibility
- Good knowledge of English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of embedded HW design, digital and analogue design, power supplies, micro-controllers
- A team spirit, analytical and system thinking, real passion for quality
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and school
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous offers and discounts for employees
- Possibility of full-time employment after graduation
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Back to top